Magic Tour in Town!
Our Puerto Vallarta City Tour is the best way to discover and explore this charming beachside city. An expert guide will lead you to the most important Puerto Vallarta’s attractions and share fascinating facts and tales. You’ll learn about the history of this unique seaside town, do a little shopping in the artisans market and of course, there will be tequila tasting! You soon will be a Puerto Vallarta expert by the end of this tour down hidden streets and main avenues. Keep those cameras out for spectacular photos of architecture and nature and the beauty of Mexico!
- 1st stop.- El Faro (Light House)
- 2nd stop.- Puerto Vallarta Sign
- 3rd stop.- Church of Guadalupe
- 4th stop.- Los Arcos Amplitheather
- 5th stop.- Plaza de Armas (Main Town Plaza)
- 6th stop.- Old zone of Puerto Vallarta
- 7th stop.- Municipal Artisan Market (we give 45 minutes of free time in the artisan market)
- 8th stop.- Traditional opal and silver jewelry
- 9th stop.- Lookout at Los Arcos National Park (arrive by bus)
- 10th stop.- Tequila Gallery. Exhibition of the process of making artisanal tequila. This is certified tequila and you can buy some to bring home with you: Reposado, Blanco, aged and seasonal flavors
- 11th stop.- Restaurant “El Patio”. Restaurant in an old house (lunch from $250 – $1000 pesos)
- 12th stop.- Return to the hotel approximately. 4:00 pm.