Discover a Historical Silver Mining Town in the Middle of the Mountains!
Our San Sebastián del Oeste tour brings you back in time to a magical town in Mexico. Full of color, culture and charm. You’ll be delighted by the cobblestone streets and distinctly Mexican architecture. Visit a tequila artisan distillery and an organic coffee factory and savor a delicious and truly authentic Mexican lunch.
San Sebastián del Oeste is a town 1.5 hours away from Puerto Vallarta at 5000 feet above sea level.
- Depart 10:00 am
- Visit a Tequila Distillery
- Stop at Gallery of Raicilla (take photos, use restrooms)
- Visit Cafetal Quinta Doña Mary – Artisanal process of organic coffee.
- 40 minute guided walking tour of the town
- Visit traditional Mexican restaurant “Doña Lupita”. Family style, everyone shares a table with dishes in the center, mole chicken, the best salsas, machaca, salad, nopal cactus.
- Walkthrough the town center
- Visit the church
- Visit the municipal center and jail
- Visit the town museum 1 hr free time
- Return 4:00 pm approximately